-Slope Atlas of Iran,By:M.Hamrah,Paper presented to 13th International Cartographic Association,Mexico 1987.
-Extraction of Topographic Data from Landsat Imagery, By:M.Hamrah ,Paper presented to International Society of Photogrammetry & Remote Sensing,Japan 1988.
-Topographic Mapping in Iran,By : M.Hamrah,Paper submitted to International Society of Photogrammetry& Remote Sensing,USA 1992.
- Internet & Web Technology Use in Cartography Curriculum: A Joint Postgraduate Programme Experience.By:M.Hamrah,Paper presented to ICC2003, Durban,South Africa.
-Multi Map Projection in Modern Cartography, By:H.Helali and M.Hamrah.Paper presented to ICC2005,Acoruna,Spain.
- Evaluation of DTM Generation in SURFER 8.0,By:A.Moosavi and M.Hamrah,Paper presented at MapIndia,New Delhi,2006.
-Integeration of High Resolution Satellite Imagery and LIDAR Data for Automatic Object Recognition in Urban area,By: A. Milan lak and M.Hamrah,Paper presented to
Joint CIG/ISPRSConference on Geomatics forDisaster and Risk Management,May 23 - 25, 2007Toronto,Canada.
- Sustainable Development of Human Settlement Using GIS Network Models ,By:S.Seraj and M.Hamrah,Paper presented to Map Middle East 2007, April, 9-11, 2007, Dubai.
-Application of GIS Network Models in Development of Relations between Human Settlements,By:S.Seraj and M.Hamrah,Paper presented to The Joint International Symposium &
Exhibition on Geoinformation/Global Navigation Satellite System(ISG/GNSS) , 5-7 Nov.2007 Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- An approach to the suitable selection of an Interpolation method,By:A.Golnarkar and M.Hamrah, Paper presented to MapIndia2008,Delhi,6-8Feb.2008
- How Semantic Web Can Influence SDSS, By: Reza Khatami,A.A.Alshaikh and M.Hamrah,Paper presented to MapIndia 2008 ,Delhi , 6-8Feb.2008.
- The Role of SDI in Quality Assurance During Field Data Collection,By:
M. Hosseinpour, A.A. Alesheikh and M.Hamrah. Paper presented to MapIndia 2008 ,Delhi , 6-8Feb.2008.
- Visual Query Language for Spatio-Temporal Relationships prediction,By: S. khosravi, A.A Ale sheikh, M.Hamrah, Paper presented to 4th GIS Conference along with ISPRS Workshop on Geoinformation and Decision Support Systems 6-7 January 2008,Tehran-Iran.
- Computational Science and its Applications-Iccsa2009,Page66: “Using GIS to Develope an Efficient Spatio-temporal Task Allocation Algorithm to Human Groups in an Entirely Dynamic Environment: Case study: Earthquake Rescue Team,Ali Reza Vafaeinezhad,Ali Asghar Alesheikh,Majid Hamrah,Reza Nourjou and Rouzbeh Shad.
-Developing a Quasi-TEMPORAL GIS for Prediction Time of Concentration in Food Hazard Modelling: Kambiz Borna,M.R.Rajabi.Ali Mansourian and Majid Hamrah.Paper presented to 7th FIG Regional Conference,Hanoi,Vietnam,October2009.
-Optimization Black Box Models of Rainfall-Runoff by using GIS and Neural Networks: Kambiz Borna,M.R.Rajabi,S.Firuzi,Majid Hamrah,A.Mansourian,O.Gerayili Nejad.FIG Congress2010,Sydney,Australia,April2010.
-A mixed approach for automated spatial ontology algorithm: R.Khatami,Ali Asghar Alesheikh and Majid Hamrah.Journal of Spatial Science,vol.55,No.2,December2010.
-Allocation of urban land uses by Multi-objective particle swam optimization algorithm: Zohreh Masoomi,Mohammad Sadi Mesgari, and Majid Hamrah.International Journal of Geographical Information Science (ISI Journal) ,2013,Vol.27.No.3.
-A new framework for solving the spatial network problems based on line graphs”, Javad Saberian, M.R Malek, Stephan Winter, Majid Hamrah, ISI Journal, Transactions in GIS, 2013.